Monday 28 June 2010

Fabio Capello V Paediatric Nurse

My blog of the recent past won't go away you know! Neither will my Paediatric Nurse! Fabio Capello is being paid £6,000,000 per annum to destroy the hopes of a nation, built up from 1966 and not even getting to the stage of foreplay, never mind a climax! My Paediatric Nurse has been offered three different jobs in three different countries. She is possibly one of the most qualified persons in her age group and Educational Achievments being sought presently on the world stage of Paediatrics. But a slight problem has turned up. She has children and needs to pay for child care. Despite her husband and Paediatric Nurse both being regarded as high earners to the average citizen, paying for child care would mean that it's not worth going to work. Does Fabio have to pay for child minders? I know he has six good minders looking after him. Ok that's enough. My point is, and it won't go away! We must re-value the human being! If Fabio is worth £6m then a Paediatric Nurse is worth £50m per year!!! But we must get real! We can't afford to pay a Paediatric Nurse £1m a week although we know she is worth it. She probably saves the life of at least one small infant per month. Small fry compared to Fabio. OK. Fabio should stay in his job. On condition that he gives £5.5 million per year to a children's charity of My Choice. I think I could get the support of millions of male readers to my blog. You remember holding her or him in your arms after he/she was born? Your baby or your grand child? Pure life! Pure unadulterated life! Now its Fabio V Paediatric Nurse. Vote!

Sorry, that was very selfish of me. The bin man doesn't have to do so much in our house now. Dirty nappies have immigrated. Paediatric Nurse is in competition with Waste Disposal Officers. Maybe Fabio could cut the shit and let the Garbage Disposal Officers have a decent wage. His wage would probably pay for the waste disposal of many small villages in England for a year. Just an interesting statistic before I bow out. I strongly support the Saville Inquiry. I support it's conclusions. It might have gone just a little further to expel the hurt of the future. But one item from the Accounts provided in the report. IT provided to the Saville report cost £31 million pounds. In 2009/2010 that would have paid for 1,000 teachers for N. Ireland's schools. I support it's use. I don't think it was neccessary because Edward Heath could have made Cameron's speech. And saved the country so much misery, so much death, so much terror. But that was how it had to be done. Paediatric Nurse V The Rest of The World..... Coming next!!! Vote Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment